my first english letter


wilujeng sonten, dit

today im not participated in online class because i have fever slightly. beside my "you must workkkk" spell in my inner head, so i've been struggling for toxic productivity in every single day. the other thing is, im exhausted to my own dream last night.

taht is the most exhausting dream in- my - entire - life. i dont know but im feel dizzy and my head is like having a earthquakes locally and im sweating dramatically. gw juga semalam bangun hampir 5-7 kali karena bener2 secape itu, and i decide to not taking online class. (my parents doesnt know it btw hahaha, because i hate to take my particularly time in my life for getting drained debate, so ya)

the dream its like, very very complicated. the things is huge, there is much of people but the shape its not like usually human that i know. i've meet dinosaur buts its not like dino that exhibited in museum and showed in movie. its just weird but its like i could be friend with them. shortly i wake up with messy mind and the body just like trembling,

talkin abt doorslam. im just door slaming from my mother, honestly.

its not good way actually but its worth i thing. not for me, not for her, but for the entire atmosphere. sometimes i give caution to her to not walkin out from my borderline, thousand times (?) but in last saturday, bruh. its not walkin only, but it mess my line, my value. i was like "woh how dare you" 

kaya, beberapa kali udah gw peringatkan bener-bener tentang batasan gw, im a private person, includes to my family, as possible as i can, i will draw the line between me and others. but she has scrambled around my world. i was shocking at the first time in few days, but after it, i do it. the door slam.

lanjut nanti, cape bgt

Comments

Popular Posts