drained but this is life u know hahahah

since one week ago i've done many many work. suer. i upload atleast 420 product from shopee for my cust and upload in in this blog. beside that, internet connection in my home has turned off, its not a big problem BUT i have jokian tugas video bahasa inggris punya temen temen yang belum kukerjain lek.

i think there is 5 video that i make in 2 days, 4 video of my friends, 1 mine. and u know, my computer couldnt connect hotspot via wireless device like the other laptop, or maybe its computer? and i didnt have a modem to insert my internet card. so i have to plug in data cabel from my phone to my computer and doin my work from that. its really suck bcs the connection isnt stable and dhfhbsdkbcsd its really hard and i cried twice:D/

but yeah, its done man. 

Comments

Popular Posts