losing

in one year, i hardly force to threw these feelings into that murky slump. you know? im not even try to understand my own feeling, validate it, ensure it and claim that I deserve the right to catch that "perks" to someone that i just know. 

it's not fair in the first place. I am the poor girl from poor family and accidently i knew you from my bestfriend. did you remember it? we've got a lot of talking deeply about worldwide topic, deepest feelin abt each family, our funny schoolmate and stuffs.

and, (as can be expected) it disappears.
and for me, dude. it's very okay to me to face that reality. i always gotten unlucky side in love. and i tremendously afraid when i stand nearly the door between my heart and my head. make sure that
 "is this will be the next heartbroken story?" 
"is there will be grunts of hidely cryin again in the middle of the night, losing someone that i loved?" 
"do i really deserves this kinda good and grateful things to meet my daydream prince in this ease? do i really worth to it?"

and yeah, shortened, you go.
i'm here again. with my unluckyness.
hopefully you always get bunches of happiness, health, and safe.

grammarnya salah kek barongsai
lagi minta koreksian casya
besok saya kembali lagi ngoke

Comments

Popular Posts