Day 10: My View on Drugs and Alcohol



Hi guys, welcome back with me 😎\

I won't answer the day 9 question:D (alias mau kiss siapa kmprt)

My View on Drugs and Alcohol

A little bit confused, this question is not giving any situation nor issue, drugs and alcohol in what :) 
So let me write every perspectives that cross my mind :)

1) Will I Try It?
Based on my minuscule curiosity about what does alcohol taste like, I'm kinda interesting to try it itty-bitty:) Last week my team in my office were hangout in karaoke bar, of course I joined. And in that bar there were so many kind of drinks: Alcohol, beer, vodka, etc. Of course I didn't think to take even a slightly, trying to know how does it taste, my reputation would be at stake.

But I want to sip, a very little sip of those drink in the future, in the secret room or some place that nobody who knows me, watch me and shout "astaghfirullah dita" . C'mon guys, I'm just that curious, after that I swear I never try it anymore. (But I guaranted the fact that human is extremely dynamic being is never irrelevant:D )

Hi guys, welcome back with me 😎\

 
I won't answer the day 9 question:D (alias mau kiss siapa kmprt)
 
My View on Drugs and Alcohol
 
This question is a little perplexing because it does not provide any situation or issue; drugs and alcohol in what? So let me write every perspective that crosses my mind :)
 
1) Will I Try It?
Based on my minuscule curiosity about what does alcohol taste like, I'm intrigued to try it, itty-bitty:) Last week my team in my office were hangout in karaoke bar, of course I joined. And in that bar there were so many kinds of drinks: Alcohol, beer, vodka, etc. Of course I didn't think to take even a slightly, trying to know how does it taste, my reputation would be at stake.
 
But I'd like to sip a very small amount of those drinks in the future, in a secret room or somewhere where no one knows me, or they will look at me and shout "astaghfirullah dita." C'mon guys, I'm just that curious, after that I swear I never try it anymore. (But I guarantee that the fact that humans are extremely dynamic beings is never irrelevant:D ) 

Iklan: Asli ini grammar w makin lama makin dikit salahnya aaaaaa, seneng aaaaaa, #ditaotwpinterdikit aaaaaaaa

2) If My Partner / Boyfriend Consumes it, Would I be Okay with it?

Disclaimer hard disclaimer: Until this essay written, I've never have a boyfriend. So this is a tiny potential scheme.

Back to the question. Put this question in a situation that I just nab that my bf consumes it after we're getting together, not in previous phase. It depends on many things; What kind of agreement that I and my partner built? Are there any urgent situation that could be compromised it? Or does my partner changes his perspectives or views about this? We can communicate it in such points and health discussion, right?

I think there will be always some times that I and my (future) partner discuss in preliminary phase, right before we agreed to be together, and I assume is not only in this one issue, but others. Maybe love language, our individual dreams, views on politics and many other topics. Yea I know that's only sweet scenario in my "utopian emo" head:)) So in other word, any issue could be discussed healthy and straightforwardly before officialy decide to being together. 

Then now, I reverse the question "If I Consume it, Would My Partner Will be Okay with it?" :)


2) If My Partner / Boyfriend Consumes it, Would I be Okay with it?
 
Disclaimer hard disclaimer: Until this essay was written, I'd never had a boyfriend. So this is a tiny potential scheme.
 
Back to the question. Put this question in a situation where I just nab that my bf consumes it after we're getting together, not in previous phase. It depends on many things; What kind of agreement did I and my partner build? Are there any urgent situations that could be compromised? Or does my partner change his perspectives or views about this? We can communicate it in such points and health discussion, right?
 
I think there will always be times that I and my (future) partner discuss things in the preliminary phase, right before we agree to be together, and I assume that is not only in this one issue, but others. Maybe love language, our individual dreams, views on politics and many other topics. Yes, I realize that's just a sweet fantasy in my "utopian emo" head:))So in other words, any issue could be discussed in a healthy and straightforwardly before officially deciding to be together. 
 
Then now, I reverse the question: "If I Consume it, Would My Partner Will be Okay with it?" :)


Comments

Popular Posts