Day 11: My Current Relationship






:) sulid, pertanyaan sulid:)
suliddddddd

My currently relationship status, honestly I'd holding it in entire of my life is:
ya you named it.

Don't know, but I'm sure I've ever have a cursh on a lot of people that I've met. Whether they are my friend, my neighbor, even my coworker in my entire career life (ceileh). I don't have any brave and capability to take the chance to express and communicating my feeling into another person, especially person who I admire of. So ya:) Apriodita never expressing her feeling directly or indirectly into her crush, they'll never notice it, never:)

And if you ask, how single life is:
Don't know woi, in what condition:) Again, this question doesn't provide me any perspectives, points, or situations. I am single in my entire life, 18 years, or it could be calculated when my conciousness about this thing exist.  I don't know how non-single life is, how I comparize and giving points?? I'll try to figure out my own points in my own perspectives:

1) Am I Lonely?

 

Comments

Popular Posts