Day 7: My Opinion on Cheating on People








By the way guys, I currently learning new skill: typing properly with 10 finger:)

My dad always said to me that this skill has sufficient  benefit, technically and aesthetically. He said that since I was in elementary, and I didn't take it for obligation or something important, I mean, why we must learn how to type too properly when we could typing fast, without seeing the keyboard, isn't it also amazing? So I just typing with 4 fingers, everyone, Yep, FOUR FINGER :DDDDDD. But I could still imagine that this thing ain't show up as the essential ones before a big things happened to me these days: I have a crush on a programmer:)))))))

Yeah I know that my feeling can't be channeled into further condition (scrawling on my inner wall how to get rid of this simultaneous sadness:))))) ) but I still insecure since I realized that this person could typing fast and properly with his ten fingers. And you know, his hand's position is just stable as the starting position when he "ready" to type. Then after seeing this little staggering wonderful phenomenon, and I start to comparise those fingers into my own fingers when I type, and yea you've guessed....... my fingers has no different with  "ceker ayam".

By the way guys, I am currently learning a new skill: typing properly with my 10 finger:)
 
My dad always said to me that this skill has sufficient benefit, both technically and aesthetically. He said that since I was in elementary , and I didn't take it for an obligation or something important; I mean, why must we learn how to type properly when we could type fast without seeing the keyboard, Isn't that also amazing? So I just typing with 4 fingers, everyone, Yep, FOUR FINGER :DDDDDD. But I could still imagine that this thing ain't show up as the essential ones before a big thing happened to me these days: I have a crush on a programmer:)))))))
 
Yeah I know that my feeling can't be channeled into further condition (scrawling on my inner wall, wondering how to get rid of this simultaneous sadness:))))) ) but I still feel insecure since I realized that this person could type fast and properly with his ten fingers. And you know, his hand's position is just as stable as the starting position when he is "ready" to type. Then after seeing this little staggering-wonderful phenomenon, and I start to comparise those fingers into my own fingers when I type, and yea you've guessed....... my fingers have no different with  "ceker ayam".


Back to the topic: My Opinion on Cheating on People

Hm, I don't have any grounded idea to say this, it depends on initial agreement in the relationship, right? If a lover agree that they must be loyal of each other, so cheating of course is violated the agreement, but if not, cheating is not the problem.

Maybe it sounds odd when I said "cheating is not the problem." my view is based on references that I've watched, heard, and read. mostly my perspective about relationship is shaped by Cania, and I agree to most of her opinion and point. In this term, Cania said that we could do whatever we want in relationship as long as it is done with consent. And there is one kind of relationship, acclaimed as "free market". Based on the poin I got, free-market means that "before married or (sounds rarely) in married, we could find any of better option of people that we want to partner with, or marry with". So in some condition, if one lover agree that they followed "free-market", cheating is debatable and can be discussed in points, perspectives, next move from each other in that relationship. 

But in my way, cheating is obviously disgusting (woi lah mau gw injek lu)😭😡 Since kid, I alays being dogmatized about how important and essential to be monogamy is. And I couldn't agree more about this. It's not only inherited, but I think there is so many problem that comes when we decide to cheating, or not being loyal to our partner, or be polygamy (djsfhjkjhfgg ew). 

Disclaimer: I am tend to be emotional person than the thinking ones. I prioritixe loyaltiness, so badly. Althought I never have a husband, even boyfriend, even gebetan. 

(tryna accepting my current destiny)
(manifesting kafin to be my future husband, ya kan fin)

In emotional, cheating obviously could hurt someone's heart so deeply, especially ones who adoreee his/her partner within their whole heart. Bruh can't imagine how bad it is. Hence I got hurt when I knew for the first time that my crush has a girlfriend, I think the wound is as small as three pinky fingers aligned. Just imagine if someone get hurted but not with their crush, but their partner (they agree to being together), I think the wound would as big as their pure heart :)))

Back to the topic: My Opinion on Cheating on People
 
Hm, I don't have any grounding to say this; it depends on the initial agreement in the relationship, right? If a lover agrees that they must be loyal to each other, cheating of course violates the agreement, but if not, cheating is not the problem.
 
Maybe it sounds odd when I say "cheating is not the problem." my view is based on references that I've watched, heard, and read. Most of my perspective on relationships is shaped by Cania, and I agree with most of her opinions and points. In this term, Cania said that we could do whatever we wanted in relationships as long as it was done with consent. And there is one kind of relationship, acclaimed as the "free market". According to the definition I received, free-market means that "before getting married or (rarely) after getting married, we could find any better option of people with whom we wanted to partner or marry."So in some cases, if one lover agrees that they followed the "free-market", cheating is debatable and can be discussed in terms of points, perspectives, and the next move from each other in that relationship. 
 
But in my way, cheating is obviously disgusting (woi lah mau gw injek lu)😭😡 Since kid, I alays being dogmatized about how important and essential to be monogamy is. And I couldn't agree more about this. It's not only inherited, but I think there are so many problems that come when we decide to cheat, not be loyal to our partner, or be polygamous (djsfhjkjhfgg ew). 
 
Disclaimer: I am more of an emotional person than a thinker. I prioritize loyalty so badly. Despite the fact that I have never had a husband, boyfriend, or even a gebetan, 

(tryna accepting my current destiny again)
(manifesting kafin to be my future husband, ya kan fin)

In emotional terms, cheating obviously could hurt someone's heart so deeply, especially those who adore their partner with their whole hearts. Bruh, I can't imagine how bad it is. Hence I got hurt when I knew for the first time that my crush has a girlfriend, I think the wound is as small as three pinky fingers aligned. Imagine if someone was hurt not by their crush, but by their partner (they agreed to be together); I believe the wound would be as large as their pure heart:))) 

Comments

Popular Posts