Day 8: Something I Am Currently Worrying About




Hm, a little heavy question. I was in a state of worry (literally everyday) when I was worked in previous job, as a telemarketer, social media strategist, and as sales force. You know, my family's finances is not as stable as when I was in middle school. COVID 19 has disappears but its affect is such remarkable for a lot of people, including me. I'll try to answer this because to be honest, these days just goes so well, most of the time I'm happy and fulfilled. 

I'm likely worry about arisan credit:)))) I was required to pay a fee of 400.000 rupiahs every month, I got the total money last year (November, I think?) about 4,6 million rupiahs. That's pretty bad idea to deserve that much of money while I'm still holding on my terrible hedonist behavior:) Those amount of moneys was purchased to a lot of needs; paying my family's bank credit, buying my new clothes, service home appliances, etc etc. But the dumb part is, I didn't set aside a sufficient amount to my own transportation needs:) So ya, a huge lesson is: use the whole brain's function.

So I must save enough money to pay that fee, 100.000 rupiahs in a week. I assume that this month (200.000 rupiahs amount of money), I couldn't pay it because I don't have money anymore:) There was a bad incident yesterday when I withdrew my cash in ATM, I forgot that there is admin fee of 15.000 rupiahs / month, I'm not using this bank account in 3 months, so my credit is cropped 45.000 rupiahs:))

(rejekiku kebalap cipung)

To summarize, my worries always related about financial stuff :D , beside that, I don't have any problem. 




That's a serious question. I was in a state of worry (literally every day) when I worked in my previous job, as a telemarketer, social media strategist, and as sales force. You know, my family's finances are not as stable as when I was in middle school. COVID-19 has disappeared, but its effect has been remarkable for a lot of people, including me. I'll try to answer this because, to be honest, these days just go so well, most of the time I'm happy and fulfilled. 
 
I'm likely worried about Arisan's credit:)))) I was required to pay a monthly fee of 400.000 rupiah, and I received a total of 4,6 million rupiah last year (November, I think?).That's pretty bad idea to deserve that much money while I'm still holding on to my terrible hedonist behavior:) That amount of money was used to meet a lot of needs; paying my family's bank credit, buying my new clothes, servicing home appliances, etc. But the dumb part is, I didn't set aside a sufficient amount for my own transportation needs:) So ya, a huge lesson is: use the whole brain's function.
 
So I need to save enough money to pay that fee, which is 100.000 rupiahs per week.I assume that this month (200.000 rupiahs worth of money), I couldn't pay it because I don't have money anymore:) There was a bad incident yesterday when I withdrew my cash in the ATM, I forgot that there was an admin fee of 15.000 rupiah / month, and I haven't used this bank account in 3 months, so my credit is cropped at 45.000 rupiahs:))

To summarize, my worries always related about financial stuff :D , beside that, I have no issues.

Comments

Popular Posts