day2: how have you changed in the past 2 years


I was still in senior high school two years ago, and it was a bad story, to be honest.
 
Entering a new phase, which is senior high school, was an amazing experience for me. But I didn't make a good choice to choose my basic major, so in that moment, when I was willing to re-register my application, I chose Natural Science :))))) Guess because of what? Yep, my friend told me that IPA is seru, asik, eksperimen lab, mainan tanaman:)))))) And because my friend is convinced that I have high logic in some way, she hypothesized that I am good at math :)

In my entire three years of study, my brain studied subjects that I had no interest in, I would never study any of the bite-sized submaterial, and I could never process any strange objects or formulas (watdahel men gw 3 tahun beneran nangis bgt). 

Pandemic has some benefits, for example, in March 2020, all of my school's students were announced to study at home for two years HAHHJSHDJSH, and yes, I was still suffering from IPA-stuff but not having to face the teachers:))))) 

But even so, it was a gracious memory to me, I have some friends who fulfilled my high school life, they were so kind and gave me shower of happiness, gratitude, and love, especially. They support and sometimes insult:D nevermind we have distinct ways of having fun: laughing, mocking, and laughing again. And now I have Casya, Lidya, Esol, April, Siwa, Rani, Nadya, Aul, and Amel. May they always be given bunches of bright days and ease to get rid of all adversities in their way of life, aamiin. So to summarize, two years ago, I was a stupid student who had lots of lovely friends 💖

And.... the next year mostly contains my miserable, emo-styled, and melancholy shapes. Stressed out by IPA-stuff (I'm still pretty sure the universe has no intention of bestowing upon me a talent and willingness in math, chemistry, physics, and biology, even in tea spoon size), scrambled out by my petakilan little brother and his anxiously complicated homework, my family's financial problems, etc., etc. Last year of senior high school felt like jumping off a cliff of uncertainty: should I continue my studies to university (FSRD ITB was one of the options I was considering), or should I work first to gain experience earning my own salary and, of course, to help my family's finances? I was working as Social Media Strategist in Saung Bambu when I was still in high school, but I feel the salary wasn't compatible with my needs. So I resigned.

And (with magical spells!) here I am! A graphic designer who happily got a job in Mangga Dua, and the moree happy news is that all of my co-workers are so very kind, they aren't the toxic ones. This is nothing but a gigantic blessing. 

So back to the main question, "how have you changed in the past 2 years?" I'll say that I changed, a lot. I'm not being an extreme nerd:) I'm working and facing my passion, I'm living my best life, I'm friends with my parents, and I tend to contribute more in my little family. 
 
so yeayyy!

Comments

Popular Posts