DAY3: WHAT KIND OF PERSON ATTRATCS YOU


By the way, I commited to make this challenge to practicing my English skill especially in communication, and also grammar. My grammar is tremendously bad and I'm a little bit surprised that this current 3 days of writing, I recognized some of my mistakes in grammar, in convert the information between my native language to English. Hopefully I have much of dedication to put this challange in priority everyday to do list due to my goals (married with Johnny Orlando) hahaha just kidding, I want to learn English to gain more information in any website, articles, journal and anything that could increasing my smartness:) although I'm dumb:) yea:) bismillah bro:)

By the way, I committed to making this challenge a way to practice my English skills, especially in communication, and grammar. My grammar is tremendously bad, and I'm a little surprised that in these 3 days of writing, I've recognized some of my mistakes in grammar, as I converted the information from my native language to English. Hopefully, I'll be able to put this challenge at the top of my daily to-do list because of my goals (married to Johnny Orlando) hahaha just kidding, I want to learn English so that I can gain more information on any website, in any article, in any journal, and in anything else that could increase my smartness:) although I'm dumb now :) yea:) bismillah bro:)

So guys this is a new method, I'll still put my original writing in black-regular basic font and pour all things that I'll write, and next I'll put the right one  (corrected by QuillBot Grammar Checker). For the result, I still could read my previous writing (and deeply contemplating how bad I was TT ) and I could comparising into the next ones, into the new ones. Yeah lets try it.

So, this is a new method; I'll still put my original writing in black regular basic font and pour everything I write, and then I'll put the correct one (corrected by QuillBot Grammar Checker). For the result, I still could read my previous writing (and deeply contemplating how bad I was TT ) and I could comparising into the correct ones. Yeah, let's try it.

Back to the show! "What Kind of Person Attracts Me?"

Hm actually feel a bit insecure to write this:) Is that possible if there any someone who as perfect as I want? Am I that perfect to give any parameters to another person? Am I good as I want? As I imagined? But I try to give my criteria, as long as in my own blog, why not :D

Firstly, I attracted by someone who has proper skill to think, and communicate goodly. In this socmed era, it's pretty hard to find people that can think rasionally and logically about ongoing, or outdated events. I think there is so many various biases of thinking  that haunt almost all of our generation. As disclaimer, sometimes I also got trapped in this bias, so once again it feels hypocrite to write this really:) But ya I selecting my friend using parameters of how logically they are, how rationally they are, or maybe as compromy, I friends with funny-jokes maker friend and the vulnerable one. But mostly I feel so attracted to someone who has proper skill in thinking and how they look out of the world. 

Back to the show! "What Kind of Person Attracts Me?"

Hm actually feel a bit insecure writing this:) Is that possible if there is someone who is as perfect as I want? Am I that perfect to give any parameters to another person? Am I as good as I want to be? as I imagined? But I try to give my criteria, because why not if it's on my own blog?

First and foremost, I am drawn to someone who can think and communicate effectively. In this socmed era, it's pretty hard to find people who can think rationally and logically about ongoing, or outdated events. I think there are so many various biases in thinking that haunt almost all of our generation. As disclaimer, sometimes I also occasionally trapped in this bias, so once again it feels hypocritical to write this really:) But ya I selecting my friend using parameters of how logically they are, how rationally they are, or maybe as compromise, I make friends with funny-jokes maker and the vulnerable one. But mostly, I feel so attracted to someone who has proper skills in thinking and how they look at the world.

Second one, I'd like to make friends with somebody who has similar interest with me, or have been knew specific topic that I'm looking for (I've explained more about this section in a previous post). For example, I have a friend and his name is Hita. He has many understanding about phylosophy, history and someway, business. Hita currently continue his education in business college. I often asking about philosophy, philosopher, or any genre of discussion, we could take a long conversation just because of  one simple question:) But I liked it, feels like encouraged my lazy brain to think more (as I knew that I'm an extreme mediocre), processing more and push my limitation to imagine uncommon things and predicted any potential (sometimes weird) final answer, result and scene . 

Second, I'd like to make friends with somebody who has similar interests as me, or has been knew specific topic that I'm looking for (I've explained more about this section in a previous post). For example, I have a friend whose name is Hita. He has many understandings about philosophy, history, and somehow, business. Hita is currently continuing his education at a business college. I often ask about philosophy, philosophers, or any genre of discussion, we could have a long conversation just because of one simple question:) But I liked it because it made my lazy brain think more (even though I knew I was an extreme mediocre), process more, and push my limits to imagine unusual things and predict any potential (sometimes strange) final answer, result, and scene. 


lanjut tar cape


~ ~ *l a n j u t   b a n g ~ ~

Another kind of person that attracts me is the one who aware and can stabily control their emotion effortless. Don't know is this my unfulfilled subconscious desire or whatever but I feel encouraged to put "mentally stable" people around me, I have some problem in manage my own anger, and worry that this condition would affect in bigger situation, so I tried to making calm condition, less of anger, anxious, and enviness  around my neck. I once have met person who couldn't aware that she was upset of reality that happened to her, and she blame everything that she could blame, hngg that's not my cup of tea then I leave her. Sounds cruel:)

Another kind of person that appeals me is the one who aware and can stabily control their emotion effortless. I don't know if this is my unfulfilled subconscious desire or whatever, but I feel encouraged to put "mentally stable" people around me. I have some trouble managing my own anger, and worry that this condition would affect in bigger situation, so I tried to make a calmer environment with less anger, anxiety, and envy around my neck. I once met someone who didn't realize she was upset by the reality that had happened to her, and she blamed everything she could find to blame. That's not my cup of tea, so I left her. Sounds cruel:)

So yeah that's my criterias about person who attracts me, I'd love to be firneds with anyone but in the deeper connection I would set my boundaries, moree deeper, more bolder.

So yeah that's my criteria for a person who attracts me, I'd love to be friends with anyone, but in a deeper connection, I would set my boundaries more boldly.

Comments

Popular Posts