day4: What I Wear to Bed




This is (again) my new way to do this writing challenge. For post images, I will put related photo of topic that I'll write. As the result my blog doesn't seems to boring:)

Anyway, the image (that comfyyyyy bed) is my dreamiest bed. I almost forgot the shape and nuance of the bedroom that I want to have, seeing this question make me memorize when was the last time I wanted a bed like that so badly. It's okey, I'll try giving my best, and be rich, and be so easypeasy to buy everything that I want to. 

This is (again) my new way to do this writing challenge. For post images, I'll use a photo related to the topic I'll be writing about. As a result, my blog doesn't seem too boring:)
 
Anyway, the image (that comfy bed) is my dream bed. I almost forgot about the shape and nuance of the bedroom I want; Seeing this question reminds me of the last time I wanted a bed like that so badly. It's okey, I'll try to give my best, and be rich, so it's easy peasy to buy everything that I want to. 

What I Wear to Bed? I'll say that I wear same outfit that I put in my body in evening. I don't have any pajamas, and I think all people around me just do the same, right? So we don't have any special outfit.

What do I wear to bed? I'll say that I wear the same outfit that I put on my body in the evening. I don't have any pajamas, and I think all the people around me just do the same, right? So we don't have any special outfits. 

Comments

Popular Posts