inggress: pilihan (469/500)

Write about a time when you had to make a tough choice. How did you decide what to do? 

i didn't make that question up by myself; I'm just out of ideas about what topic i wanna write, because i have a personal task to write at least 500 words in english. as a result i searched in google, scrolling through what topics interests me, and yea, talking about deciding in hard choice is a good topic tho


a time when i had to make a tough choice. How did you decide what to do? i've been faced this mind-blazed situation when deciding which job that i wanna take. After resigning from cimb niaga, I applied to almost every job opening I found on the internet, on a job portal online platform, or on social media.I'm doing nothing but applying and applying (every day).my biggest fear is i'll be the most useless and moneyless hooman in the world. and yea i also feared of being stared by my parents whenever i eat, playing games and watched sherlock for an entire week:)))) pengacara, you know, pengangguran banyak acara.

Although i know that my current state at this time is not wholly my fault, i resigned because I felt too tired and tored by target that emerged every minute. god it was the most stressful moment in my life. i dont have any background in accounting, or field that is relatively close to the banking industry. Additionally, i dont have any talent nor the willingness to persuade everyone to do something. That job: bank credit telemarketer, was the hardest job that i did in my life bruh really.

so y i resigned, applied, and long story shortened, i was accepted in 4 different companies:))))) first is internet provider salesman, second is relationship officer in human resources, third is customer service in a health supplement company, and the last is crew store in retail store (the biggest one in this era, i think:) )

When i knew this, i just stepped back with my body from my warnet chair, paused, and screamed into the walls of my neurons for a second. it's 4...... and i have zero experience.... not zero but zero point, zero-zero-zero-one^^ and the worst part is, i thought i didn't have anyone to ask because no one around me that experienced enough in career. my friends? They were focused on college, of course. my parents? they even dont understand each description in each job:) and i didn't know that ChatGPT existed at that time. but i try, first i tell this holy crappy news to rani (of course, my mama), rani Rani accepts me in all ears. and although she has not faced this difficult situation, rani says that i should follow my gut, tend to choose jobs that are stable (opposed to the previous ones), and look for the easiest path and route for my daily work activities.

Comments

Popular Posts