today was hecticccccc






but i succeed to practice this puny brain to make at least 7 sentences to each new vocabulary that i previously collect and write the antonyms, synonims, and illlustration. i once heard a teacher, he said that if we want to memorize new vocab, and sticking it  into our neurons, we must let in those vocabs in our long term memory, one of he methods is making a mind mapping about one vocab and break it down into its synonims, antonyms, and some setences that we made by our self. and dont forget to make the visual illustrastion ecause is brain is better to comprehend picture than text.

i made it in canva by the way, plan to convert it in ringed flashcard.

and i think this methods does effective to me, i remember most of the new vocab and could use it into my journal, my daydreaming letter ^^ i also have my own way to learn new vocabulary. everyday, i have to do list that insist me to read at least one international news. aand, everytime i read the ones, i always find new vocab, because yea i think the "journalist" language has it own style too. they have some technical terms to every specific topic that they write. i'll underline the word, translate it, and gathering it into my vocabulary "bank" in my Whatsapp. it's fun tho

like this.

and... rely on this blog title: today was so hectic brow!!

so, usually, in my office, there are two graphic designer to work in two difference clinic. i work to A clinic and then ka lutfi, which is my co-worker and bestie too. but but but but, today, ka lutfi doesn't come to work because a reason. so i backed up ka lutfi's assignment:) it kinds of bunches of images that i should make, but bang ipin, he has a golden heart and wanna helping some of my tasks. thanks a lot, bang! he sits beside me by the way.

500 word, i think this still far of the target, so i wanna talk about...

  1. Do you believe in soulmates? Why or why not?

i do believe, but can we agreed that humans might have some soulmate? not just only one? because i've been experienced it that, i found some people that understand what's going on in my inner mind palace, and i know what they think about. and we are being vulnerable too. hm maybe im just not that great enough to my best soulmate, but in my life history, i found a lottt of peole that were very kind, hilarious but heroic at the same time. they dont need any gratifications from me, we just having fun together and enjoying the song of the mother earth's music going on.

but i ever ever ever, met a person that... surprised and bounced me in the seventh of the sky because im finally meet my gracious criteria prince. yea it is romantic context. but we didn't mean together i think?

AAAA UDH MAU BALEKKKK DSJFHDSJKFHS

Comments

Popular Posts