Write a letter to someone that you care about to tell them how you feel.

will it might be a hypocritical to say that i'd always cloaking my underneath feeling about someone that sticking out in my head since one year ago? it would be matters if there any huge changes to me, my improvement in any skill whether it's in communication, treat someone benevonently, not dissappear the last moment in any other person that i've talked with. i would say that i still coveting that moment, and if it could be that person tho

yea i say that im not that intrigued into those glory desire to be the extrovert one, just incrementing some of my curiousness to my friend, co worker and strangers that i met in public transport. ta, i hugely missed to talk to you even you don't give even a tiny care about it. do i ever cross your mind even slightly? even it's just a puny apparitions about my dumbness and unprofound understanding about anything that you have been proceed in your brain. by the way i've been missed to met saungbambu's crispy kangkoong for a really long timeee! 

so i decided to intentionally fleshing out my feeling (despite the fact that it not ensued yet). 

Comments

Popular Posts