nitip hsk

Hello! My name is Dita and I'm from Indonesia. Glad to know this platform could increase my capability to take conversations in English and Mandarin. 

I'd love to learn about broad topics. I'm sure that understanding English could be beneficial for my learning journey because as we know, it's the international language and is used in almost every trustworthy source of topics and field. I happily dive into some particular topics and easily absorb more profound explanations in English sources.

I am also interested in learning Mandarin because recently my supervisor is Chinese, I often hear him speaking in Chinese with his coworkers and I get extremely intrigued to understand what they are talking about. I wanna learn Mandarin to gain my skills in daily conversation, and further, learn in a professional environment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important: Please read all of this page.

Your password:Your UserID was sent to you at: xilandiema@gmail.com

24 Hour Approval Period: Your profile will be available in the members search results when it is approved.
This usually takes less than 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Modifying your profile: You can always change any information in your profile
by clicking on "Edit Your Data" in the left menu.

Receiving email: Private email messages from other members will
arrive in your Inbox. Please check that page regularly. Just log into your account and click on "View emails" at the bottom of the page. A copy will also be sent to you at xilandiema@gmail.com. for your records.

Test your email now: Please send yourself an email via your profile page
to verify your spam filter does not block emails from other members.

Please add the following to your acceptable senders list:
welcome@mylanguageexchange.com and webmaster@mylanguageexchange.com

Click here to test your email now.

Thank you for using Mylanguageexchange.com!

Comments

Popular Posts